DarrenWillansArt firmly believes in protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information. We are committed to complying with applicable laws and regulations to ensure that any information you share with us is kept securely. We do not rent, sell, or distribute our customer base or newsletter subscribers to anyone. We never collect credit/debit card information as we use a third-party payment processor to handle this information securely. None of your credit/debit card information is stored anywhere on our website.
What Data Do We Collect?
When you place an order on our website darrenwillansart.com.au, we collect the following information in order to fulfill your order and contact you, should a query arise:
- Email address
- Postage and billing addresses
- Phone number
If you choose to opt into emails from DarrenWillansArt, either by opting-in at the time of purchase or signing up separately, the below information is held by Mailchimp:
- Email address
This information is used to send occasional newsletters, exhibition information, discount codes, or updates to the website.
3rd Parties and their Privacy Policies
In order to run the darrenwillansart.com.au website efficiently, we use the following third-party websites/programs, which also comply with the applicable data protection laws:
- Pin Payments
- Website functionality cookies which allow you to navigate the website and use features such as “Add to cart”.
- Website analytics cookies which allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the website, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies which will remember your preferences (such as your location) when browsing or shopping on our website, so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible and more personal to you.
What Are Your Rights?
Right to erasure: You have the right to erase any personal data processed by DarrenWillansArt at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service.
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped.
- You have an unsettled debt with DarrenWillansArt.
- You are suspected to or have misused our services within the last four years.
- You have made a purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules. Erasure of any personal data withdraws the ability for DarrenWillansArt to trace previous proof of purchase and may prevent the opportunity to exchange or refund an item.
Right to object to direct marketing: You have the right to object to direct marketing. You can opt-out from direct marketing by following the instructions in the footer of each newsletter.
We use the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google LLC (Google) to protect your submissions via internet submission forms on this site. This plugin checks if you are a person in order to prevent certain website functions from being (ab)used by spambots (particularly comments). This plugin query includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the Google reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose, your input will be communicated to and used by Google. However, your IP address is previously truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area and is, as such, anonymized. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address provided by reCaptcha from your browser shall not be merged with any other data from Google.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.